Friday, August 21, 2009



Really? Zackery? He wouldn't do such a thing. He never disobeys the rules! Ha Ha! So when I picked Zackery up from school today his teacher had to come and talk to me and she told me that Zack got in trouble because him and some friends were playing in line while they were waiting to go outside. When we got home I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was playing midgie and other people were wacking him in the head with their backpack strings which he was pretending were tree branches hitting him in the head. For anyone that doesn't know, midgie is when you pull your shirt down over your legs. As shown by none other than Zack himself in the above picture. Of course I thought it was funny but I couldn't laugh. I just told him not to do it next time. If this is any indication as to how the school year is going to be we are in for a fun ride!

The picture above is actually from the 4th of July when we were watching fireworks at Davis High and 4 of our 5 children fell asleep during the fireworks. Jackson who was the only one not asleep didn't want to be left out so he fell asleep on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment