A couple of weeks ago we went to Fat Cats and the Pizza Factory. It started out as a free showing of The Christmas Carol that my Grandpa invited us to then we ended up at the Pizza Factory for lunch with my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband and little girl. After lunch we decided to try out bowling with the kids. They had fun for the first couple of frames but then Preston and Rachel lost interest. About the 7th frame Zack kept asking when we were going to be done. We finally finished the game. Probably the funniest part about bowling with the kids was watching them try to carry the bowling balls. Especially when Zack picked up the 16 pounder! Anyway we had a good time but probably won't take all of the kids if we decide to do it again.


Thank goodness for this little contraption. Not only did it help the direction of the ball but it also gave it a little bit of speed. Otherwise we might still be there waiting for the ball to make it all of the way down.

Zack was trying so hard to get the ball to go straight.
This is what Rachel did for entertainment most of the time.

Jackson had a good time and even got a strike!

Waiting...

I did it!

There was a few close calls of Zack throwing himself down the lane with the ball.

Yum, Yum!
I'm so sad we missed you guys at Christmas. I hope you are feeling better. We took Rayden bowling a few times and he was pretty much the same way. After a few frames he was ready to go play on the arcade games!
ReplyDeleteSARAH!?!?!????!??!!? You have a blog and didn't even tell me?!?!?!!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!?? I am so mad! well not really, but I just checked hanna's blog and she actually wrote someting so I commented and you had commented too, so I clicked on your name and you actually had a blog!! and um can I say that you look fabulous for having 5 kids!!! I still only have my 2 boys, and have currently gained almost 20 pounds since we moved to NY! so I have a feeling you are always going to be a little skinny stick, which is totally unfair!! =) anywho, glad to see you guys are doing well and your family photos were just ADORABLE!!! hope all is well!
ReplyDeletestacey pyne
Hey Sarah!!! I was just blog peeking and noticed your blog on Emily's. You have a cute blog!!! I hope you don't mind my peeking. Your family is seriously so cute. Hope you guys had a fun holiday! Now back to school...schedules...and routines!!!
ReplyDelete