I don't like how blogger posts the last picture first and the first one last. Anyway, this is our day today. Rachel just loves any picture of herself.


We have Eva over today so we get to listen to both of these little gems all day. Surprisingly they are both asleep right now. Yea!

I told Preston to put on a long sleeved shirt under his camo one so that he would be a little warmer. This is what he came up with. He calls his plaid shirt his work shirt because it has buttons down the front like daddy's shirts.

Lucas has found his tongue and loves to play with it and show it to everyone.

Dave played twister with the kids while I watched the Biggest Loser. I know I should turn the tv off and play too but we don't have DVR anymore. So sad!

Dave got a black eye from church ball. This was how he kept the ice pack on without having to hold it all night.

Lucas figured out that he can climb into cupboards now. He just cant get back out.

He thought he was pretty cool with his brothers head lamp on.

Is that talent or what? Zack was being a little creative during our Uno game. If you cant tell he is holding the cards with his toes.

Rachel made pudding muffings. She even put them on the cooling rack to cool off. She ate all of them before anyone else got one. I'm ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment