The other day I had to run a bunch of errands with 4 of my 5 kids and at the last stop I said that if they were good I would buy donuts. I bought the donuts even though Preston was not good. I figured I would just make him wait a little while to have his. When we got home this is how our conversation went:
Preston: I want my donut.
Me: You have to wait a little while before you get your donut because you did not behave at the store.
Preston: I did to been haved (said with a long A sound).
Me: (put Rachel down for a nap and then came back out.)
Preston: I'm always haved (again said with a long A sound).
Always good for a laugh!!
Don't Give Up
9 years ago
Hey you!
ReplyDeleteHope you didn't mind me adding you to my blog. Mine is mandiandrodrigosanchez.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well and Congrats!!!