Molly Marie Bytheway
October 8, 2010
11:34 pm
6 lbs 6 oz 19 inches


Mom and Molly. It was nice to be able to hold her right after she was born.



Dad and his baby girl.


Dave brought all of the kids in the next day to meet their new sister. Lucas just kept pointing at her and jabbering. Every time I tried to move her away he would grab onto the blankets and pull her back down so he could keep looking and pointing at her.

Rachel was so excited to hold Molly. Before Molly was born, Rachel wanted to name her Lollipop. Since we didn't do Lollipop, Rachel has nick named her Molly-Lolli-Pop.

Preston only wanted to hold her for a second and then he was off to find more exciting things to do.

Zack and Jackson couldn't wait to hold her. They are such good big brothers.


As everyone was sitting on my bed and then when I looked at the picture later I thought "Holy cow! We have
A LOT of people in our family!"

This is what Zack, Preston, and Rachel did for entertainment when they weren't holding Molly. And Lucas kept wrapping himself up in the curtain by the door way.


Apparently we are raising a bunch of Monkey's!

Love her to pieces. I am so greatful to have this little piece of heaven with us. She is absolutely perfect in every way!

Hanging out under the lights.
She wears a little cover over her eyes while she is under the lights so she still looks pretty yellow around her eyes. Another day or two with the lights at home and she should be good.
Your family is so cute! And you look amazing, having just given birth.. you look better than I do on a normal day! You are an amazing super-woman!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling!!! What a cute family!
ReplyDelete