Luke's adventures as of late:
Cardboard in the bathtub. Which he of course had to sog up with water.
Gold fish in the bathtub. Again, sogged up with water.
Milk in the toaster.
Bright pink fingernail polish on the counter, the bar stool, the wood floor, and the carpet.
Playing in the sugar. I found him in the pantry twice yesterday transferring the sugar from one container to the next. With most of it ending up on the floor. (Between all of the kids a 25 lb bag of sugar is gone.)
Cut up some pictures that I was getting ready to scrapbook.
Pulls his twin matress off his bed almost every single day.
Gets into the spice cupboard and dumps everything into a pan and mixes it all together.
Cereal all over the kitchen floor and basement floor. More than once.
Unravels my sewing thread all over the house.
Gets handfuls of toilet paper, dips it in the toilet, then throws it all over the bathroom.
Throws absolutely everything.
Loves to play in my make-up.
Found some lotion, toothpaste and other cream that he squeezed out of their containers and into the bathtub.
Even when I think I know where he is and what he is doing, somehow I lose him and he is into something else! I cannot keep up with him! It might actually be nice to have him in preschool when he starts in a couple of weeks. Despite all of this, I still think he is so stinkin cute! And slowly but surely he is learning to talk. Finally! I love this little guy so much!
Don't Give Up
9 years ago
He sounds like his dad's boy to me!!! Always curious, getting into trouble!
ReplyDelete