Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bedtime


I love my kids bedtime for two reasons. The first one is obvious-I get some quiet time. The second reason is that I love puting Rachel to bed. This is one of my favorite things to do. When we put her to bed she has to have her favorite blanket. And not only does she have her favorite blanket but she has to have it a certain way. She has to have the yellow side with polka dots and the ties down and the purple side facing up. Which to me is upside down but oh well. Most nights I put it on her the wrong way just so I can hear her say "Wa way ma." (wrong way mom) And then she laughs. Which makes me laugh. So I turn it over and give her hugs but before I can give her a kiss she gives me a kiss on each cheek and then on my forehead. And then I get to give her a kiss. No matter how the day has gone this is what I get from her at bedtime. I absolutely love it. Especially since the boys are not quite so easy to put to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment