Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FINALLY!!


After two and a half weeks of not having a working dryer we finally got our new one delivered today. Yea! And since we have already fixed the washer once we thought we would just get a new washer as well. Yea! My aunt and uncle gave us our old washer and dryer almost eight years ago. We were so grateful to have them since we didn't really have alot of money at the time to buy new ones. I don't know how old they were but the dryer looked like it was from the 70's. They both served their purpose well and have now left us. And finally our new washer and dryer are here. We got front loaders and I just wish I could get them hooked up asap and start washing. I never thought I would be so excited to do laundry but since I have done as little as possible the last two weeks we have laundry everywhere. The day the dryer quit drying we started potty training Rachel. Not a good idea since she goes through three or four pairs a day. We also ran out of pull-ups for Zack and Preston to wear to bed so their sheets and blankets are all stinky. I did change their sheets once but Zack won't use any other blanket than his own so even though it has been peed on multiple times he still uses it. So hopefully today or tomorrow I will finally get everything washed and dryed and put away.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't that a great feeling?? I remember when our washer bit the dust..er, oil and we bought our new ones. Two weeks without. I feel the pain and the joy. HOORAY FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck! I have always wanted a front loader but I think it will be a loooooong time before that ever happens.

    ReplyDelete