Myself and all five of my kids have been sick for more than a week now. I hate being sick. So while I wait to see if the medicine will kick in and clear things up a bit so that I can sleep better than I did last night I thought I would share a few things.
1-I usually get depressed as I look around my house and see the lack of decorating going on but tonight I decided I am mostly ok with my decorationless house. I am not saying I wouldn't decorate if I found something I really like but for now I am ok. And here's why. I found an autumn table cloth in a drawer yesterday so I pulled it out to put on the table. When I finally got around to putting it on the table tonight it wasn't more than five minutes before the kids started fighting over it and one pulled it one way and the other pulled the other way. It wasn't until I threatened with bed time that one of them let go. I'm sure it will happen again tomorrow. I think this is why it usually stays in the drawer.
2-As I was sitting on my bed tonight watching tv I heard a little voice come over the baby moniter and it was Rachel in her bed singing Twinkle, Twinkle little Star and the ABC song. It sounds more like kinkle kinkle ittle tar. I just love her little voice.
3-One of my most favorite players got sent home from the Biggest Loser tonight. The black team sent Abby home. She was always so nice and positive.
4-As I type this I realize that I am not a very good typer. I think I hit the backspace as many times as I hit the space bar. Oh well.
Don't Give Up
9 years ago
I'm so sorry you guys are sick. :( I'm glad we've been able to stay away from the sickness so far. I feel so paranoid all the time with the swine flu going around that I wash my hands constantly.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hope you guys get feeling better for Halloween!
Found your blog! I was so sad this week when they sent Abby home! Dumb black team! Get better Bytheways!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's too bad you all were sick. Some of us have been sick around here too. Thanks for coming to our choir concert! I'm glad that is over.
ReplyDelete