Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAPPY BABY

This is the ledge just outside of our shower. And yes he is sleeping. This is when he was sick.

And this is when he is healthy and happy!

It's so nice to have Lucas smiling and laughing. He has had a cough and a runny nose since the beginning of October. At one point he had an ear infection so he was on antibiotics for that which cleared things up but as soon as he was done with the medicine all of the runny nose and cough came back. When we took him in for his 9 month check up and he was still sick the doctor wanted to try a stronger perscription so we did. He was happy and feeling better while he was on it (which was fabulous because this was over Christmas) but as soon as the medicine was gone it all came back. So I called the doctor again and got stronger antibiotics. A couple days after starting that he was so happy. He has been done with it for five days now and is still healthy. Yea! Now he plays by himself and laughs and gets into everything. I never thought I would be so excited about a baby getting into things and making messes and eating anything and everything that he can find on the floor. And he sleeps better. When he was sick and grumpy all of the time he would randomly fall asleep on the floor because he was so tired from not sleeping at night. Anyway, here's to a happy baby!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for happy babies!!!! I LOVE antibiotics and kids that sleep through the night!!!!! and totally off the subject, I LOVE the tile in your bathroom. I'd love to see pics of your new house, it looks really nice from just the few backgrounds in your photos!! =)

    ReplyDelete