Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOT SO HEALTHY

So I did my last post a day to soon. Lucas' booger nose came back. So I called the doctor this last Monday and he wanted to have a nasel culture done on Lucas. So yesterday I packed up all of the kids and headed to Bountiful for a 5 minute trip to the lab. Poor Lucas had to have a 4 inch swab stuck up his nose. He for some reason didn't like this much. In the meantime, the nurse was nice and let the other four kids pick something out of the treasure box. Two kids picked theirs out and were ready to go. The other two couldn't decide what they wanted and not wanting to stay their all day I gave them to the count of 5 to pick something. They still couldn't decide so I grabbed them by the arms and pulled them away. They both cried all the way to the car. One I had to drag behind me the whole way while carrying Lucas in the other arm. We made it to the car and one of the two cryers cried all of the way from Bountiful to Kaysville. I love my little ones. Now we have to wait for the lab results to find out if anything is wrong with Lucas. Now for a little quess who. Who were the two that were crying and which one cryed halfway home? Leave me a coment with your guesses and I might have a prize for anyone that gets it right. For anyone that wants to guess and doesn't know all of the kids names (there is only a few!) we have Jackson, Zackery, Preston, Rachel, and Lucas.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little guy!! I would hate to have a 4 in. swab stuck up my nose!!! and my guess so was preston adn rachel too!! Even though I don't really know them, I figured they are the youngest so they would be the most indesicive!! Hope the results come back fast and with good news! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Preston and Zack, and I think Zack cried all the way from Bountiful to Kaysville. Am I right?
    I hope Lucas is okay. Ryker had a pretty bad constant runny nose when he was about 4 months and it pretty much just lingered until he was almost a year old. Once it went away it didn't really return until yesterday. :( Now we are dealing with runny nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Zackery and Jackson.

    ReplyDelete