Monday, August 23, 2010

BEDTIME WITH THE BOYS

Things I learned from the boys the other night while putting them to bed:

*Padme, from Star Wars is 100 times hotter than me -Preston

*In order for a girl to be hot she has to have long hair -Zackery

*Her hottness also depends on her face -Jackson

*She has to wear alot of make up -Zackery

I then told Zack that I wear alot of make up but he told me it didn't count because "when was the last time I put blue above my eyes?"

*If she wears too many bows or pony tails then she is not hot -Zackery

He told me later that if a girls hair isn't down then he can't play with it like he was doing to mine.

I also learned that Jack and Zack both have girlfriends. But Zack probably wont marry his girlfriend because he hasn't seen her since he got done with kindergarten. He said he will have to find someone else.


Really?! These boys are 9, 6, and 5. I never know what I am going to get from these boys. After all of this talk about girls being hot (which I have no idea where they got all of this from) they started asking me about Dave and I.
They started asking questions like:

*When did we meet?

*When did I know I liked him?

*How did we get to know each other?

*How did we know we were in love?

*Is that a real diamond on your ring"

*When did Dad give you that ring"

*How long have you had it?

*Why do you where it all of the time?

I'm sure I am forgetting some of what they told me, but I must say I was thouroughly entertained.

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are hilarious!! It will be so cute to see them grow up and become little men.

    ReplyDelete