Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks and I was ready to have this baby yesterday! I had a doctors appt yesterday and even though I still have 5 weeks until my due date I was really hoping that he would tell me I was way dialated and ready to have it right now. Much to my dismay, I did not have it. Oh well. Just more time for the baby to grow, right? I am dialated to a 1 though so there is something going on. He told me to just to take it easy for the next couple of weeks. I took that as no housework. Yea! Dave didn't hear the same thing.
But I am very ready to see my little girl. I can't wait to dress her up in all of her cute clothes. And I can't wait to give her lots of hugs and kisses. I am ready to be done being pregnant. I do love to feel her move but I am ready to have my body back. I realize that I don't get a very big belly when I am pregnant but I am still very uncomfortable. Zackery tells me I don't ever help with cleaning anymore. I told him to put a basketball up his shirt and then try to bend over. He just gave me a dirty look.
So I have another appt. in a week and a half. We will see what that brings. Until then, I will endure the sleepless and uncomfortable nights, using the bathroom all day long, tucking and retucking everything in all day long and especially everytime I bend over. And until then I will love my other little ones before they sadly get pushed aside.
Don't Give Up
9 years ago
I still have 16 weeks! Last night was the first time with this pregnancy that I actually felt pregnant and it is only going to get better. Oh and Dr. Sumsion totally meant NO housework.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you heard the same way I did Meags.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Love ya girlie!
ReplyDeleteI am glad someone is feeling the same way I do! And I am totally telling Preston to put a basketball in his shirt next time he is a bum about helping me! Good one!
ReplyDelete